Objective: To test participants' knowledge of DEI concepts and promote learning and understanding of DEI issues in the workplace.
1. Divide the participants into teams of 3-5 people.
2. Provide each team with a set of DEI trivia questions. The questions should cover a range of DEI topics, such as unconscious bias, privilege, microaggressions, and allyship.
3. Teams will have 30 minutes to work together to answer as many questions as possible. Encourage participants to discuss and share their knowledge and perspectives on DEI issues.
4. At the end of the 30 minutes, collect the answers from each team and score them.
5. Have a group discussion to review the correct answers and provide additional information and context on each DEI topic.
6. Award prizes to the team with the highest score, and encourage all participants to continue learning and engaging with DEI issues in the workplace.
1. What is the definition of unconscious bias?
2. What is the difference between equity and equality?
3. What is the definition of microaggressions?
4. What is privilege, and how does it impact DEI efforts?
5. What is allyship, and why is it important in promoting DEI in the workplace?
6. What is cultural competence, and how can it be fostered in the workplace?
7. What are some strategies for promoting diversity and inclusion in hiring and recruitment?
8. What are some common stereotypes and misconceptions about marginalized groups, and how can they be challenged and dismantled?
Note: You can customize the questions to fit the specific DEI needs and goals of your organization.