The Self Care Network LLC is committed to building a culture of inclusion and belongng that reflects the communities we serve. Our expertise focuses on the four principles of DE&I: Person,Problem, Promise, & Process.
Assess your organizations current DEI efforts and design a comprehensive roadmap to uncover gaps and challenges
Mitigate implicit bias at the systemic level
Incorporate Diversity Training with Leadership Development Coaching
Identify measurable goals and metrics that will indicate progress
What Makes Us Different From Other Consultants
We use a heart centered approach to engage with organizations to create allyship and inclusive culture at work. I have worked in non-profit and corporate settings for over a decade for over 20 different industries. My experience working in non profits and corporate settings have allowed me to create a method to guide organizations in building a great reputation. I work with organizations all over the world to help them minimize liability of discrimination in the workplace by helping them create an equity mindset.
Experience The Self Care Network LLC
Philosophy & Approach
The Self Care Network LLC works with businesses and organizations to minimize the liability of discrimination in the workplace.
How I Can Help Your Organization
•I can help your organization gain clarity in diverse recruitment and hiring efforts,
• I can help your organization create and sustain a DEI and Leadership Strategic Plan
• I can help your organization define the process, establish milestones, and facilitate ongoing professional learning related to helping your employees develop an equity mindset
• I can help your organization designing and implement developmental action plans and training programs
• I can help your organization with restructuring departments to optimize efficiency in line with business objectives
What will this accomplish for you
• Lowering the risk of discrimination claims
• Creating an inclusive and supported environment that helps employees feel safe, respected and connected
• Improved business outcomes
• Innovation that comes from diversity will help your organization obtain a competitive advantage
• Increased Team Building
• Helping your workforce create a long-term road map for continuous improvement and ongoing success.
• Improved Communication
• Ongoing employee development